Aug 24 – Cody, Adrien, & Darryl
- Cody – Progress made on GCWN GOLD PowerShell scripts
- Cody – Reviewed the PowerShell export XML format and discussed long term to create a custom format for OSSAMS collected data
- Cody – target scripts for Gold Paper is File Systems, AD, and IIS
- Adrien – reviewed a SANS white paper he is starting for around the scripts he is creating for OSSAMS. The scripts are used to parse the out from various assessment tools into a supportable XML and the import data into a database.
- Adrien – The SANS document outlines in detail the data mapping content.
- Darryl – Working on data normalization and data structure
- Darryl – updated Wiki with task list and will begin uploading data files on wiki.